- Parental substance misuse and its effect on children.
- Impact of domestic abuse on children
- Post crisis assesment – engendering positive and sustained changes
- What has to change for seriously injured small children to be safely reunited with their parents.
- Multi agency working
- Sibling Attachment Assessment (to assist with long term care planning)
- Fostering (Form F Assessments, Parent and Child Assessments, Supervision of Foster Carers, Training specifically developed for Foster Carers)
Pete Barr CQSW
A HCPC Registered Social Worker
Reg No: SW20771
Current Registration to Dec 2018